Saturday, March 19, 2016

Why

Why do people do the things they do?  It is an easy question to ask, but a very difficult one to answer.  In the last 2 1/3 years, I have had so many interesting things happen to me.  I wounder what people think.  Long ago, approximately last spring, I sent a friend request to a high school friend.  I don't remember doing this, but I am sure I did.  So this person accepted my friend request at the end of January.  It was such a nice surprise.  Well by the end of  4 weeks, the new old found friend blocks me. Why I ask you? Why?  Every single thing I said we said, could have been copied and shared on Facebook, printed in the newspaper, etc.  He just blocks me, no explanation, no good bye, nothing.

Why does any connection with anyone matter if it's going to end like that?  What do relationships no matter how benign, make a difference.  I have no idea anymore.  As any person, I crave interactions with people, or I should say I used to.  But after being treated like trash for 2 solid years, being played with like a non human, and tossed away over and over again, there's no use really in trying.

Block me, use me and throw me away.   I can no longer trust the new, the fun, the happy as real things.

People will do with me what they do.  "I will call you tomorrow" oh, they must of meant a different tomorrow.

Just don't befriend someone and kick them to the curb. It hurts a lot.

k~

No comments:

Post a Comment