Friday, April 1, 2016

Yesterdays

I see my yesterdays pile up.   I see more of my yesterdays then I focus on my present.  I most certainly don't look to tomorrow. Tomorrow for me is another yesterday, already.

I will be forgotten.  One that said we would talk this weekend will not remember. One that said we could get together this weekend will leave it up to me to call. One that said they wanted to talk more will let another week go by until I call. 

I submerge myself in art now more and more everyday.  I care for my animals and my home the best I can, but as I can see, it isn't good enough.

Tonight Rick got ENRAGED, rightly so, that he couldn't find his uniform  for work.  He had every right to be as mad as he was.  I am lazy and useless.  He knows it and I know it.  

I am home all day.  He should need for nothing, absolutely nothing.  I guess that is my goal.  I guess that is what I need to do.  Focus on others only. 

It's too late to focus on resolve with P. He got away with all that he did.  I was made to wait too long and now he lives a happy life. A forgiven life. L still meddles in mine I know shes behind the Clayton incident. But I deserve that I guess.  Just remember, some lives are set out that if they continue to hurt others they will always win.  They will always be loved by their peers and held in high esteem.  They will "bury" their bodies and make sure they remain "buried" and I am a live "body" that can truly testify to that. 

k~

No comments:

Post a Comment